I. SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
II. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The following types of information may be collected on the Website:
- We may collect information you provide us if you access, sign up for or request certain services from us on our Website. If you are interested in learning more about Management by god and the services and products we offer, we may ask for personal information, such as your name, practice name and size, email address, telephone number, and city/state. If you have an account with us, we may also collect your username or other information (e.g., Practice ID) you use to log into or access your account.
- We may collect your IP address, browser type and version, and other data about the equipment used to visit the Website, the patterns of searching and browsing that preceded access to the Website, and the patterns of searching and browsing on the Website.
The Website does not respond to web browsers’ Do Not Track signals.
III. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to improve the functionality of the Website. For example:
- We track the number of visitors using certain portions or features of the Website to make changes that may be necessary to improve the Website’s functionality;
- We track the popularity of features on the Website to guide the development of new ones;
- We identify the types of devices our visitors use so that we can improve and optimize our systems; and
- We assess the ways in which users become aware of or access the Website in order to gauge the quality and methods of our advertising.
If you choose to provide Management by god with Personally identifiable information, we will use that information for purposes explained at the time of collection; as described in this Policy and our Terms; and for our business purposes. For example:
- If you provide us with your email address, we may use it for our own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes, including solicitations, invitations, newsletters, awareness campaigns, and announcements, and may share it with partners and affiliates for their marketing purposes, but we will not share your email address with unaffiliated third parties.
IV. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We engage certain service providers for purposes of tracking and associating internet search and browsing behavior with our advertisements and to provide functionality on the Website. We enable them to use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, on or in conjunction with the Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to other websites, together with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online and offline sources, to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you. The use and collection of information by these service providers is governed by their respective privacy statements and thus is not covered by this Policy. In addition, we may share Website usage information with these service providers to manage and target ads and for market research purposes. Finally, information obtained through these processes may be combined with personally identifiable information in order to analyze our marketing efforts.
We will only share Personally Identifiable Information with third party vendors, consultants, agents, partners, and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide or improve our services.
Please note that Management by god will only share your information in accordance with this Policy, except in the following situations:
- You have given us your consent to share or use information about you;
- We believe that we need to share information about you to provide a service that you have requested from us or from others;
- We are required by law to disclose information; or
- We believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or to avoid liability or violations of the law.